Creeper and Charged Creeper
|Game Modes||Only Survival Mode|
|Health Points||20 ()|
|Attack Strength||2 ()|
Ghast Tear (<3%)
Magma Cream (<3%)
Glowstone Dust (5%)
Blaze Rod (5%)
Nether Wart (10%)
Creepers are hostile mobs. Creepers and all other hostile mobs can't spawn in the Peaceful Zone (5 chunks in radius around Spawn Zone ).
There are 2 texture models of Creeper: green and dark-turquoise.
Charged Creeper appears from regular creeper, when a lightning strikes next to him. Charged Creeper is surrounded by a blue aura. The explosion of a Charged Creeper is stronger than from the ordinary one.
- Creeper drop 0-2 pieces of Gunpowder in case of killing.
- With probability of <3% Creepers can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish
- With probability of 5% Creepers can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod
- With probability of 10% Creepers can drop Nether Wart
Creepers will chase after player withing 16 blocks. If a player is in a radius of 3 cubes by creeper, the creeper will explode.
Player can kill creeper. In this case creeper will drop 0-2 pieces of Gunpowder and not detonate. Explosion radius of creeper is to 7 blocks and to 3 blocks vertically.
If zombies and skeletons perish from an explosion of a charged creeper, they will drop their heads as additional loot. Player can use their heads as helmets.
|v4.2||- Added possibility to knock heads of skeletons and zombies by charged creeper explosion|
|v3.4.3||- Added charged creeper|
|v3.2|| - Added creepers that can explode. Creepers will drop 0-2 pieces of Gunpowder if they were killed.
- With probability of <3% Creepers can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish. With probability of 5% Creepers can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod. With probability of 10% Creepers can drop Nether Wart.