|Game Modes||Only Survival Mode|
|Health Points||10 ()|
Raw Porkchop (1-3)
Coocked Porkchop (1-3, when killed on fire)
Pig is a passive mob, that drop Raw Porkchop (from 1- 3), when killed.
There are 3 different texture models of adult pigs and piglets: Pink, Brown and Pink-Brown.
- 1-3 Raw Porkchop, when killed
- 1-3 Cooked Porkchop, when killed by fire.
- Pigs appear randomly in World, usually they roam in groups of 3-4, but much larger groups can sometimes be found if multiple groups come together.
- When they encounter obstacles, pigs will often answer them by hopping up and down, apparently attempting to jump over them regardless of whether this is actually possible.
- Pigs avoid harmful falls and attempt to go around obstructions.
- Pigs can follow you when you hold potato , beetroot or carrot in hands
- Pigs can be fed and bred with potato, beetroot or carrot
Feeding and Breeding
Pigs can be fed with potato, beetroot or carrot. Hearts around them will appear, when they feed.
Pigs can be bred by feeding any two pigs with potato, beetroot or carrot. Piglets mostly stay around their parents until they mature, although the parents cannot protect the piglet(s) from harm. It takes 20 minutes or more for piglets to mature.
After breeding, pigs will not accept any more food for about 5 minutes.