|Game Modes||Only Survival Mode|
Tiny: 0 (0)
Ghast Tear (<3%)
Magma Cream (<3%)
Glowstone Dust (5%)
Blaze Rod (5%)
Nether Wart (10%)
Slimes are mobs that are hostile to player. Slimes and all other hostile mobs can't spawn in the Peaceful Zone (5 chunks in radius around Spawn Zone).
Slimes spawn deep underground and on swamp landscapes.
After killing a Big Slime, there will spawn 2-5 small slimes. Small slimes after killing spawn 3-5 Tine slimes. Only after killing tiny slimes you will get Slimeball .
- Slimes drop 0-2 pieces of Slimeball, when killed.
- With probability of <3% Slimes can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish
- With probability of 5% Slimes can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod
- With probability of 10% Slimes can drop Nether Wart
- Slimes have the ability to jump.
- They do not burn up in sunlight like Zombies.
- Added Slimes that drops Slimeballs
- With probability of <3% Slimes can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish. With probability of 5% Slimes can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod. With probability of 10% Slimes can drop Nether Wart.