|Game Modes||Only Survival Mode|
|Health Points||16 ()|
|Attack Strength||2 - 3|
Spider Eye (33,3%)
Ghast Tear (<3%)
Magma Cream (<3%)
Glowstone Dust (5%)
Blaze Rod (5%)
Nether Wart (10%)
Spiders are common mobs that can be neutral or hostile depending on the light level. They are hostile in light levels of 7 or less, and neutral in light levels of over 7. They do not burn up in sunlight like Zombies.
Spiders and all other hostile mobs can't spawn in the Peaceful Zone (5 chunks in radius around Spawn Zone ).
Spiders have the unique ability to climb most blocks vertically. There are 3 texture models of Spiders: yellow, green, red.
- Spiders drop 0-2 pieces of String, when killed.
- Spiders can drop Spider Eye with probability of 33,3%.
- With probability of <3% Spiders can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish
- With probability of 5% Spiders can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod
- With probability of 10% Spiders can drop Nether Wart
- Spiders have the ability to climb on walls, run fast and can leap 3 - 4 blocks.
- Spiders are a good source of String , which can be used to make Wool .
- Spiders will not attack the player at day time, only if the player hits spiders first - they will attack the player at day time.
- Spiders become hostile when the light level around them is 9 or less. Hostile spiders will continue to chase the player even if they are exposed to daytime or other well-lit locations. Conversely, a spider won't become hostile around a player when roaming in daylight, but if it wanders into a moderately shaded area (e.g. under a tree or rocky overhang) it will turn hostile and remain that way.
|v3.2||- Now Spiders will not drop Slimeball upon death|
- Added Spiders (with 3 different textures)
- Spiders drop 0-2 pieces of String, when killed. Spiders can drop Spider Eye with probability of 33,3%.With probability of <3% Spiders can drop Ghast Tear, Magma Cream, Pufferfish. With probability of 5% Spiders can drop Glow Stone Dust, Blaze Rod. With probability of 10% Spiders can drop Slimeball, Nether Wart
- Spiders can climb on walls
- Spiders can be neutral or hostile depending on the light level.